Wednesday, November 26, 2008

ha.

i was told that i could leave at 4 PM today. had i known that beforehand, i would not have carpooled today HA.

my boss told me i could just read. so i have my bible, total church, and a pen handy :) its quiet and i will (hopefully) not be interrupted.

tomorrow, 3 of my favorite people from charlotte arrive. and we will eat turkey. and don't worry, i won't burn it. i am cooking for 7 people, 5 of them boys. what a hilarious thanksgiving. but it sure does feel like family :)

i really am SO thankful. its really crazy. god has given me so much to be thankful for...its amazing. if i started a list it would be a mile long. but God has been truly good to me. So much has happened over the past year, and I'm so grateful for each step of the journey.

Let the holidays begin :)

1 comment:

a.mann said...

happy thanksgiving linz!
i wish i could partake in your turkey day extravaganza too! i'm there in spirit, though. with big hugs. cause i sorta love your guts :)