Thursday, March 27, 2008

too serious.

ok, i am too serious. i probably cry so much b/c i think too long and too hard and give myself an ulcer about things that really don't matter. so, i've decided to be very non-serious right now.

except now i don't know what to write.

ok, how about this:
-sometimes, i get the urge to kick people. or pigeons. maybe babies. but i never do.
-i deal cards backwards (counter clockwise).
-my friends live all over the freaking world.
-i actually like feeling sandy at the beach.
-my best friend is amazing.
-my house smells like "vanilla lime", but mostly lime, although i think it smells kind of like a tootsie roll.
-if i had to decide right now where to go in october, i'd go back to asia.
-i feel that strawberries are the world's second most delicious fruit. pineapples are first.
-i really am going to write a book. maybe sooner than later.

so, there you have it. the random thoughts i have during my 5 minute break at work.
welp, see ya later.