Thursday, July 31, 2008

remember, its a process.

so, today, not unlike other days, i have felt so defeated. defeated because i feel victorious one day and seemingly never had victory the next day. because i see how sinful i really am and i feel like i will never move forward. because i focus on the sin instead of the risen Christ that enables me to be more than a conquerer.

but then a good friend reminded me today - loving God is a PROCESS. we are not sanctified once, we are continually being sanctified. its something we experience day by day, moment by moment. i need to have enough grace for myself to let God finish the work He started in me, which will happen for the rest of my earthly life, until I meet him face to face.

and that is a beautiful thought. thank you, jesus, for using your servants to speak truth.

No comments: