Monday, December 10, 2007

number one.

i like to blog.  although i hate that word. i've used myspace for a while, but...i think its kind of lame.  so, um, i made this one? my old one is here.  

i'm at this place where God is speaking really, really clearly, yet I don't know what it means.  Three words I can't escape are run, perseverance, and hope.  I decided that last night.  Then today during Monday prayer, my boss for some reason said "Christ in you, the hope of glory" (Colossians 1).   crazaayy.  I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with it all.  Its kind of intense and awesome.  

i just see God working all around me right now.  he is answering my prayers in ways i never imagined...and so quickly.  i honestly can't even believe my life sometimes.  its RIDICULOUS.  God is really preparing me for something. I can just feel it.


and now, to celebrate my roommates birthday with this:


mmmm, pinkberry.  i love california.




1 comment:

Melina Hunt said...

yessss. i win. jump is an amazing band.