Thursday, January 31, 2008

what a TREAT!

Wow.  I had no idea how awesome it can be to work from home.  No heels, no skirts, no smelly air conditioner (seriously, the air conditioner at work smells like FEET! Ew.)  And I'm listening to crazzaayyy music.  And i'm sitting on my bed.  So awesome.
Not awesome: the reason i'm working from home.  I'm plagued with various ailments these days.  I'm going to the dr. tomorrow, because having to leave work early or take a sick day is NOT ok, especially because there is pressure to get things done (and rightly so).  luckily, because i am a mobilizer, and therefore my job requires mobility, i am able to work at home.  So, while its not ideal (to someone...definently ideal to me ha), it is better than not being able to do work at all.
Also, as I write this most of the people that read this are watching Lost b/c its 8 PM.  Dang, am I jealous.
Finally, this week has been amazing.  God is good.  I got a raise, and therefore was able to join a gym.  I've wanted to join one since I got here, and He provided me with the means to do so.  My prayer has been to be faithful with the little things.  And  slowly my heart is changing.  I love when my desires become more like God's.  I don't feel like I've wasted my time like normal.  I've actually spent time reading, praying, working out....its been so good.
also, i love you all.
goodbye.

1 comment:

haileyd77 said...

I hope you feel better girl, but it sounds like you are making the best of it. Man I can't wait until I can come out and see you.